Today was a day that was WONDERFUL and TERRIBLE all at the same time.
I am a FIRM believer in BAD news first, followed by the GOOD because it’s important to end on a HAPPY note when possible.
-I found out my dad’s good friend passed away from heart failure this afternoon.
- I found out my aunt had a stroke this evening.
1. Doing my business hw within 30 minutes of waking up (with only 1 cup of coffee pumpin in me, might I add!)
2. Cleaned my room, and decided to take some time to calm down after yesterday and work on my wall painting:
3. BEAUTIFUL SUNNY 75 deg. weather/Found a shirt that I’ve been looking for/I fit in my old Hollister capris!
4. I made a YUMMY new concoction in 15 min for dinner in between class that was SOOO GOOD:
Recipe: 1 Morning Star Spicy Black Bean burger, sauteed red orange & yellow peppers, onion, 1 TB low sodium Terryaki sauce. MMMMMMMMM!
5. Improved in my art class using charcoal! I HATE CHARCOAL. Such an icky feeling on my hands, totally creeps me out. I like pencil/paint/pastels/etc. Here are a couple examples of my work:
I want to join a challenge to achieve my fitness goal, but I’m not sure what yet… hm…